The Green & Smart Energy Organization (GSEO) is a global non-profit organization, registered in Vienna in September 2020, that is committed to promoting multilateral cooperation in the field of green energy with the aim of contributing towards the achievement of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement. Launched with the support of Long Yongtu, Chief Negotiator for China’s accession to the World Trade Organization, we strive to accelerate the world’s transition towards a carbon-neutral future by implementing effective clean energy policies, promoting multilateral collaboration, and fostering innovative partnerships to cooperate on all aspects of the renewable energy transition.
As an international platform bringing together government departments, technical experts, manufacturing enterprises, and industry organizations in the field of clean energy, the GSEO aims to realize the efficient development, high-quality utilization, and sustainable development of innovative technologies and clean energy through the fair and effective allocation of human and financial resources.
In recent years, the increasingly severe threat of global warming due to the overexploitation and overuse of fossil fuels and other environmentally harmful behaviors has become a major matter of global concern. Confronted with this huge challenge to humanity, there is an urgent need to transform the way energy is extracted and used. Supporting this goal, we sincerely invite governments, enterprises, organizations and individuals to join the GSEO as members and jointly build a carbon neutral society through the promotion of green and smart energy.
1. Facilitate and strengthen international exchange and cooperation among all stakeholders in the fields of clean energy and sustainable development.
2. Encourage high-level dialogue, experience sharing, and knowledge dissemination by organizing and hosting high-profile events, including conferences, forums, seminars, training sessions, and capacity-building workshops.
3. Initiate, plan, and execute bilateral and multilateral projects to support the low-carbon and socioeconomically sustainable development of developing and least-developed countries and regions.
4. Offer a wide range of customized services to ensure the effective and high-quality implementation of investment plans and market entry strategies in China and around the globe.
5. Organize public welfare activities to promote south-south cooperation, improve climate resilience, and strengthen education and awareness of environmental protection in relevant countries and regions.
GSEO Membership Services
1. Provide members opportunities to attend and share information, both online and offline, at forums, conferences, seminars and other activities organized by the GSEO.
2. Assist members with establishing and strengthening ties with government agencies, public organizations, and enterprises in the field of clean energy; at the same time, provide opportunities for international and inter-member exchanges.
3. Introduce members to energy projects being planned and implemented by the GSEO, and help them to cooperate on these projects.
4. Assist members with entering target markets, promote the negotiation of preferential policies and financial support tools, and facilitate investment.
5. Assist members with promoting self-sustaining technologies and products, and organize field visits to key or potential projects.
6. Provide members with relevant industrial information through GSEO publications.
7. Allow members to display their logos and website links on the GSEO website, and provide opportunities to raise their brand awareness through Chinese and international media reports.
We invite government departments, companies and organizations around the world to become members of the GSEO. The annual membership fee is as follows:
USD 480 / year
Government and non-governmental organizations are invited to join free of charge, and voluntary donations are welcomed.
The GSEO welcomes the support of other organizations. Inter-organizational support and cooperation will be clearly indicated on the GSEO’s official website (www.igseo.org).
To apply for membership, please download and fill in the application form, and send a signed and sealed copy to: email@example.com